Sunday, December 27, 2015

14

Favourite People.

The one that I adore so much.
Not one actually. Several warriors!

The way they interpret life made me wanna live this life better.
They touch my life without knowing that they inspired me so much.

When I feel like giving up my life, I always stalking at their site.
Just to make sure that I don't feel so hopeless and unintentionally they boosting up my spirit anyhow.

When I feel like I'm alone in this journey, I always remember that you and I are going in the same boat.
So there's nothing to regret in life as I could appreciate all the little things ever happened along the way.

I really can't thank you enough for the words and kindness you have given to me.
I don't know how would it be living this life without my favourite people. Jzkk. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment